The 2014 Festival takes place in Winchester from 17th - 20th July. We look forward to welcoming you here.
Booking is expected to commence in early February 2014. Although there is a priority booking period for patrons until Monday 5 May, bookings may be made by non-patrons at any time and seats will be allocated in chronological order of receipt after that date. Please note that no tickets will be posted or released until the patrons' priority period has ended.
Patrons are much valued supporters of the Southern Cathedrals Festival. The Trustees greatly appreciate the vital role Patrons play in underpinning the Festival's financial stability.
All are welcome to become Patrons. We are privileged to have as Patrons supporters from across the world, from those who live within a Cathedral Close to those who live in America, Australia and New Zealand, and many places in between.
Some are former choristers or cathedral staff, some are musicians, but all are united in their love of church music.
The benefits of becoming a Patron include:
- priority booking for all concerts and social events for you and three others until 5 May 2014
- an invitation to each Patron to the Festival launch in the autumn
- an invitation to each Patron to an exclusive Patrons' event at each Festival
- your name in the programme as a Patron
- if you are unable to attend the Festival, a free copy of the programme containing details notes about the music and the performers will be sent, on request
The minimum annual subscription is £25 (which is made more valuable to the SCF through the gift-aid scheme). To become a Patron or for further details, please contact the Patrons' secretary via the Contact Us tab on the Patrons' website - www.scfpatrons.co.uk.